Galvanized Color Steel, Color Coated Galvanized Sheet, Galvanized Steel Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $500-600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $500-600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CUS-SX-CCRS-665-1250
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Stock: Stock
- Wall and Roof Materials: EPS/Rockwool/PU/PIR Sandwich Panel
- Surface Structure: Min Spangle/Big Spangle
- Width: 600mm-1250mm
- Color: as Buy′r Requirment
- Usage: Roof or Wall
- Transport Package: Export Packaging
- Origin: China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Advantage: Environmental Protection
- Zinc Coating: 50-275G/M2
- Thickness: 0.12~0. 7mm
- Length: as Buy′r Requirment
- Place of Origin: Zhengzhou
- Trademark: CUS
- Specification: ISO/SGS/BV
- HS Code: 72104900
Color Coated Galvanized Sheet Typical size range:
0.18 - 1.5mm Thick
600 - 1500mm Wide
25+5microns top side
5~7 microns bottom side
Zinc coating: 60 to 275g/sqm
Colour system: RAL
Steel grades: DX51D+Z; CGCC; CGCD1; CS type A/B/C; FS Type A/B; TDC51D
Color Coated Galvanized Sheet Advantages
1. Heat and sound insulation: The outer steel sheets can maintain the lastingness of the color of the building, and reduce the solar radiation and keep the appropriate indoor temperature. The high quality heat insulation materials are made with the adoption of polyurethane PU and (PIR) polyisocyanurate resin acid hydrogen containing no Chloro-fluoro-carbons (CFC).
2. A degree inflaming retarding: This system can effectively prevent the fire and prevent the fire from spreading during the cross construction and during the use of the boards
3. Environment protection: By learning after the successful experience in environment protection constructions from companies home and abroad and through our scientific analysis, we objectively bear the idea of "low carbon designing, environmental building materials and energy-saving technology" in mind.
4. Super-low heat conductivity: The lowest heat conducting coefficient of the heat insulation boards ensures that, under the condition that the thinnest heat insulation materials are used; The system can meet the energy-saving requirement and offer the strongest basic guarantee to meet the requirement of high standard heat insulation
5. SWE polyurethane roof panel are tightly connected blind nailing
6. Easily and quick installation
Waterproof paper, Outer protective shield, side protective shield, Strapping seaworthy export packed.
Quality Assurance "Knowing our mills"
On time delivery "No waiting around"
One stop shopping "Everything you need in one place"
Flexible Payment Terms "Better options for you"
Price guarantee "Global market change won't affect your business"
Cost Saving Options "Getting you the best price"
Small quantity acceptable "Every ton is valuable to us"
Customer visits "Making your visit to China special"
Color Coated Galvanized Sheet Features:
1. Excellent waterproof performance.
2. Our worker will help seam the edge of the sheets. If the slope of the house is more than 4%, our corrugated steel sheet can endure poor weather condition without water leakage.
3. It can be bonded to various thermal insulating materials and non-thermal insulating materials. Its length can be determined as per personal needs. To eliminate the possibility of leaking rain, overlap lengthways is avoided.
4. Materials as prepainted steel sheets, galvanized steel sheets, galvalume (Al-Zn coated sheets) are available to make corrugated sheet.
5. It has handsome appearance and excellent anticorrosion performance. It is fixed with fastening screw so it can endure the impact of hot expansion.
|Typical size range :||0.15 - 4.5mm Thick|
600 to 1500mm Wide
1000 to 6000mm Long
|Zinc coating :||40 to 140g/sqm on a cold rolled base|
50 to 275g/sqm on a hot rolled pickled base
|Spangle :||Zero and regular|
|Surface treatment :||Chromate passivation; environment protection passivation; oiling; phosphated; anti-finger print|
|Available specifications :||EN 10326-2004|
ASTM A792 / A792M
|Steel grades :||DX51D+Z; SGCH; SGLCC; SGCD1; SGLCD1; CS TYPE A/B/C; FS TYPE A/B|