Gold Member Since 2013
Audited Supplier
Zhengzhou City Unites Steel Industrial Co., Ltd.

Cold Roll Forming Machine, Roll Forming Machine, Roll Forming Machinery manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Glazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine, PPGI Ibr Corrugated Metal Roofing Steel Sheet, Prepainted Steel Coil/Corrosion Resistance PPGI Coils/Embossed PPGI and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product cold rolling machine Glazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine

Glazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine

FOB Price: US $8,000-56,000 / Set
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $8,000-56,000/ Set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000 Sets/Year
Transport Package: Seaworthy Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: CUS-SX-CRFM
  • Condition: New
  • Usage: Roof, Wall, Floor, Produce Metal Floor Decking Sheet
  • Processing: Brick Production Line
  • Product: Tile
  • Type: Steel Cold Rolling Machine
  • Tolerance: +-0.02mm
  • Raw Material: Galvanized Steel, Galvalume, Aluminum
  • Trademark: CUS
  • Origin: China
  • Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Transmission Method: Machinery
  • Method: Hydraulic Pressure
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Brick Raw Material: Steel
  • Scope: Cold Roll Forming Machine
  • Control System: Siemens PLC Computer Control
  • Specification: CE/ISO9001/SGS
  • HS Code: 84552120
Product Description
Cold Roll Forming Machine Specifications
1. CE and ISO certification
2. Best quality with lowest price
3.15 years exporting experience
4. Fully automatic
Automatic colored steel tile machinery

Cold Roll Forming Machine Widely used in tile roof
Material thickness(mm): 0.3-0.8mm
Suit colored coil or galvanized coil
Profile and drawing with size

We can design and manufacture the Cold Roll Forming Machine according to clients' request! Our machines have passed CE, Guaranteed quality. Please send us the enquiry with Profile Drawing

A Cold Roll Forming Machine Main Technical Parameters
1. Forming specifications: 1000mmx(0.5-0.8mm)
2. Working speed: 15M/min
3. Roller stations: 13 groups station
4. Main motor power: 4kW
5. Motor power of hydraulic station: 3kW
6. Material of rollers: Fine 45 forge steel, surface coating chrome
7. Material of main shaft: Adopted fine 45# steel heating process
8. Diameter of main shaft: φ 80mm
9. Pressure of Hydraulic station: 10~12 Mpa
10. Material of cuttng blade: Cr12 quenching process
11. Whole machine adopted PLC control. Cutting length tolerance≤ 2mm
B Cold Roll Forming Machine Flow Chart
Uncoil ------guide feeding ----- leveling roll forming -----cuting after forming -----output

C whole production line
1. Automatic decoiler
2. Coil guiding
3. Panel forming roller steps
4. Hydraulic shearing
5. Whole machine
6. Set off tables
7. Panel we get
8. Widely using on roof

D Warranty, Year warranty
During the warranty period, maintain and change the spare parts for the customers for free (except for the instrument damage caused by human factors or natural disasters. ) And provide technical support for life-long

Glazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming MachineGlazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming MachineGlazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming MachineGlazed Roofing Sheet and Ibr Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine
 
Name of commodity & specificationDouble layer tile roll forming machine
Dimension 
Weight 
Roller material45 # steel
Forming steps 7/11
Main motor power2.2 KW
Hydraulic motor power4 KW
Voltage380V 3phase 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
Materialcolor steel coils/galvanized steel
Expansion width1,250 mm
Effective width 1,090/1,200mm
Thickness0.4_0.8 mm
Material of cutterCr12 , quenched
Productivity10_12m/min(not including the cutting time)
PLCDelta
ComponentsMaterial shelf                       1 set
Host machine                       1 set
Hydraulic station                  1 set
Computer control box          1 set
Cutting blade                       1 set
WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
PackageNaked
Minimum order quantity1 set
Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay against the copy of bill of lading)
Delivery time20 -- 45 working days later after receiving the deposit
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Adam
*From:
To: Mr. Adam
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now