Steel Structure Floor Roll Forming Machine/Metal Tile Forming Machine
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-75,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000-75,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Container(with Plastic Films, Steel Pallet)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CUS-TFLC 688
- Roll Forming Thickness: 0.8-1.2mm
- Suitable Roll Forming Material: Color Steel Sheet or Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Trademark: CUS-STEEL
- Origin: Henan, China
- Machine Sizes: 8000×1500×800mm
- Material of Cutting: Cr12 Mould Steel with Quenched Treatment
- Roll Forming Speed: 8-10m/Min
- Specification: CE/ISO9001/SGS
- HS Code: 845521
1. Have a great reputaion for many years
2. Promise high quality with fairly reasonable prices
3. Considerate after-sales service
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 1. Main machine is covered by plastic film. 2. PLC computer control box, spare parts and other small parts are packed by wooden carton box.
Delivery Detail: 30-45 work days after receipt of the advance deposit
(1) Cutting motion: The main machine stops and then cut automatically. After cutting, the main machine re-starts automatically.
(2) Material of blade: GCR12 with heat treatment
(3) Length measuring: Automatically
(4) Tolerance of length: + 1.5mm
Control Box: Panasonic Brand
(1) Power supplier: 380 V, 50 Hz, 3Phase (adjusted with the requestment)
(2) Length & quantity measurement automatically;
(3) Length & quantity controlled by PLC,
(4) Length inaccuracy can be amended easily.
(6). Control panel: Button-type switch and touch screen
(7) Unit of length: Millimeter (switched on the control panel)
Character of main structure
Main features and components of the machine
1. Main features
A. Simple structure & beautiful appearance, because we adopt the shape-steel structure and process as a whole after welding. It has the ability of strong loading and stable operation when running the machine.
B. All the components of machine are from brand-famous enterprise so that they ensure the machine normal function very effectively.
C. We adopt the automatic length-fixed forming and cutting to guarantee the length to be precise and the finished product clear without deforming.
D. It is very easy to install the equipment and suitable for producing in the factory.
E. The machine has features of low noise and high efficiency.
Screen, a series of Panasonic transducers, and OMRON encoder) a set of material shelf.
Decoiler , Main roll forming system, Pressing device, Cutting device, Hydraulic station, PLC control
2. The general machine parameter
Suitable roll forming material
Color steel sheet or galvanized steel sheet
Main motor power
22KW with Cycloidal reducer
Hydraulic station power
Roll forming thickness
Diameter of forming principal axis
Forming material expand width
Roll forming electric tension
380V 3phase 50HZ or as the customer's requirements
Material of forming roller
High grade 45# forged steel plated with hard chrome plating
Roll forming speed
Material of cutting
Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
Kind of drive
1.2 inch chain link bearing model 6210
3. Automatic PLC ( The PLC can be designed according to your requests)
Guangzhou's "Sanjing"or japan's "OMRON"
We provide the technical support for whole life.
If any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
We will arrange the technician to go abroad if it's necessary.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $50/day.
5. The Production Process
Decoiler→Flating→Feeding & punching→Forming→cut-to-length →Colletion (Finished goods)
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery ), L/C
7. About Us
Our company have the series of coloured steel roll forming machine,
including moding machine, concealed roof sheeet machine, flat sheet bending machine and so on.